Infuse 4, one of the most popular and powerful video players for the new Apple TV, has been updated to version 4.0.2 that brings major playback improvements.
Here is what’s new:
- Faster playback start/seek times
- Custom artwork for favorites (use favorite.png or favorite-atv.png)
- Added more zoom options (for removing encoded black bars)
- Added sort by filename option
- Improved sorting for files like ‘Toy Story’, ‘Toy Story 2’ and ‘Toy Story 3’
- Improved metadata refetching if initial attempt failed with a network error
- Improved metadata fetching efficiency
- Add Favorites via iOS Remote app (tap right side of touch screen)
- Long press to rename/remove Favorites
- Version number displayed in settings
- A handful of other minor improvements and fixes
Learn more about Infuse 4 for Apple TV and check out the video showing the setup process and explaining how Infuse actually works on Apple TV 4.
Be sure to follow Apple TV Hacks on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ for all the latest Apple TV-related news.
CommentsBe The First to Comment