FireCore has released aTV Flash (black) 2.3 for Apple TV 2, which includes a bunch of new features, stability improvements and support for the recently released Apple TV 5.3 firmware. According to FireCore, the new version of aTV Flash (black) is also the first step to bring a number of the new features of Infuse to the Apple TV.
What’s new in 2.3?
- Added Apple TV 5.3 compatibility
- Added Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian, and Slovak localizations
- Media Player is now ‘Infuse for Apple TV’
- Improved Dolby (AC3) audio
- Improved metadata fetching
- Improved detection of subtitle encoding
- Improved reliability of settings backups
- A few other minor fixes and performance improvements
If you’re already running a version of aTV Flash (black) the new 2.3 version can be installed through the Maintenance –> Manage Extras menu. Links for the new version can also be found in your FireCore account under the Downloads tab.
If you’re not yet using aTV Flash (black) you can get started here.
CommentsBe The First to Comment