One of the new additions to the 4th gen. Apple TV are video screensavers. All of them are high-definition slow motion videos that Apple shot exclusively for its brand new set-top box. They have included some stunning location from around the world. Depending on the time of day, Apple TV will automatically play day or night shots.
YouTube user iFunography uploaded three of them to his channel so you can check the new screensavers out before you get your own Apple TV 4 in early November. Also included for each video are download links.
The new Apple TV will be available at the end of October/in early November the first starting at $149 for a 32GB model and $199 for a 64GB model.
More on Apple TV 4:
- MAME emulator running on Apple TV 4
- Official Plex app is coming to the new Apple TV
- VLC coming to the new Apple TV
- tvOS not coming to Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3
- How Apple is fixing what’s wrong with console gaming today
Be sure to follow Apple TV Hacks on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ for all the latest Apple TV-related news.
CommentsBe The First to Comment