Between December and February Apple hosted a series of “Tech Talks” for developers interested in getting in-depth information on building and designing apps for tvOS. These events took place in Toronto, Los Angeles, Austin, Seattle, Cupertino, Berlin, London, New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Apple has now shared all the videos from Tech Talks on its website.
The collection consists of 11 videos that cover the following topics:
- Designing for Apple TV
- Focus-Driven Interfaces with UIKit
- Siri Remote and Game Controllers
- On-Demand Resources and Data Storage
- Media Playback
- Introduction to TVMLKit
- Best Practices for Designing tvOS Apps
- Tuning Your tvOS App
- The Top Shelf
- App Store Distribution and Marketing
All the session videos are available on Apple’s developer website.