Kiemura, a Finnish game maker, has released Tiltagon TV – an endless survival arcade game for Apple TV 4. Tiltagon TV is the Apple TV version of mobile game Tiltagon, that was published by Noodlecake Games in April last year and has so far received over 1.3 million downloads worldwide.
Armed with a Siri remote, players tilt their way through ten tricky levels filled with moving obstacles and narrow platforms. The game features also an endless play mode, unlockable balls and an energetic soundtrack by top Finnish EDM artists.
Here’s the trailer:
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls such as skull and strawberry
- Play with either tilt or touch controls
- Energetic EDM soundtrack by top Finnish EDM artists
Tiltagon TV is a paid game ($1.99) with no ads. Search for “Tiltagon TV” on your Apple TV to download the app.
Be sure to follow Apple TV Hacks on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ for all the latest Apple TV-related news.
CommentsBe The First to Comment