Just ahead of WWDC 2016, Apple updated the official conference app for iOS and released a tvOS version. The WWDC app on your Apple TV 4 will let you watch live streamed sessions as well as the kickoff keynote presentation that will be held on Monday, June 13 at 10 a.m. PDT.
You will be also able to download videos from WWDC 2016 and previous conferences.
The main features include:
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
Worldwide Developers Conference sessions will be streamed live throughout the week (13-17) via the WWDC website, Apple Events channel on Apple TV 2 and 3, and through the WWDC app on Apple TV and iOS devices.
Search for “WWDC” on your Apple TV’s App Store to download the app.