Apple announced that the new Apple TV “will be available at the end of October,” but it looks like you won’t put your hands on the new hardware before the first week of November. According to 9to5Mac’s Mark Gurman, Apple TV 4 “will begin showing up in Apple Retail Stores for sale during the first week of November.” And although, as Gurman claims, the new Apple TV will go on sale via Apple’s website in late October, “it’s likely that the first online orders will reach customers in early November.”
Giveaway: Win a brand new Apple TV 4!
More on Apple TV 4:
- MAME emulator running on Apple TV 4
- Official Plex app is coming to the new Apple TV
- VLC coming to the new Apple TV
- tvOS not coming to Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3
- How Apple is fixing what’s wrong with console gaming today